Monday, January 18, 2010

Should I Have Children in an Over Populated World?

I haven't got any children (well none that I'm aware of anyway) so far in life but to tell you the truth I don't really know whether I want any anyway. Not because I don't like kids or anything like that but I just feel that I shouldn't really bring a life into this world for selfish reasons.

By that I mean what right do I have to bring a child into this world when it is already over populated just so that I can be a 'man', be happy, make the family happy, etc, etc. And its not only that, I'm not sure whether I would want to bring a new life into this world with the state it is in, I just don't think it would be fair. Maybe I have a pessimistic outlook on life but something in this world must have made me feel that way in the first place.

Its not all doom and gloom I know and believe it or not I do try and tend to look at all the good things and try and forget about all the bad crap out there. But you see when there is so much of it going on its hard not to at times and life gets you down.